The Knowledge House (TKH) is Think Africa Institute’s office and Training Centre. THK is a co-share office and has an amazing 180° view of Freetown – the beach, the CBD and the House of Parliament.
- TKH is 90% energy efficient, relying on solar for all equipment except AC which accounts for power from the mains. So, there is NEVER a power outage; only AC-outage.
- The Comfort M. Yevu Conference room – Sits comfortably up to 60 persons depending on sitting arrangement.
- The Dr. Jemima Nunoo Board Room – also available for training and meetings and sits 10 around the table with possibility of 5-8 extra chairs. This room comes with its own toilet.
- Fully equipped shared kitchen – coffee machines, plates and cutlery, etc
- Outdoor dining area which doubles as meeting and training space for those who want to be out!
- Meeting Rooms for 4- 10 persons
- Our beautiful food garden is a joy and our pet chickens and rabbits will excite you!
- TOTAL silence even for Freetown!